Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 13 mins
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skirt steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1/2 onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 1 small head; see Note)
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 6 ounces Baby Bella mushroom caps (stems removed), quartered
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 4 1/2 cups cooked white rice
1. Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and chili paste; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate; keep warm.
3. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms and celery; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
4. Stir in beef, any accumulated juices and soy sauce mixture. Heat through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle peanuts over the top.
5. Serve immediately with cooked white rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 420, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 54, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 518, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.