Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Grill 12 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup packaged Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
1. Combine beef, spinach, garlic, Parmesan, sauce and crumbs in bowl. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.
2. Broil or grill 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Top with 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella. Broil until cheese melts. Serve on buns. Makes 8 burgers.