Yield: 4 sandwiches Prep 15 mins Cook 3 mins to 4 mins
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into 4 slices, about 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large green lettuce leaves
- 4 onion rolls, split horizontally
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, sliced
- 1 7 ounce jar mixed roasted peppers, drained
1. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, chives, mustard, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small bowl.
2. Season beef with remaining salt and the pepper. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add steaks; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, depending on thickness, until cooked through.
3. Place lettuce leaf on bottom half of each roll; add steak; top with cucumber, peppers and horseradish sauce. Place the top on each roll. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 519, Fat, total (g): 30, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 900, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.