1. Prepare rice pilaf mix according to package directions, cooking for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Brush both sides of sirloin liberally with 1/4 cup of the honey mustard. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning. Set aside.
3. Trim ends of asparagus; brush lightly with1 tablespoon of the honey mustard. Place on grill and cook about 5 minutes, turning to prevent burning. Remove and set aside.
4. Add sirloin to grill and cook 4 minutes per side, turning once. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
5. To serve, cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces. Stir into pilaf along with remaining 3 tablespoons honey mustard. Slice sirloin across the grain. Serve over pilaf.