Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 325°F 1 hr 15 mins
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs (see Note)
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 3 pounds eye-round roast beef
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, horseradish, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Sprinkle remaining salt over beef. Spread sour cream on top, and cover with bread crumbs. Place in roasting pan, and cook 75 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 135 degrees F. Let stand 15 minutes (temperature will rise to 145 degrees F for medium rare).
- To make bread crumbs, place 2 slices of firm white bread in food processor fitted with chopping blade. Pulse until chunky bread crumbs form.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 307, Fat, total (g): 16, carb. (g): 4, pro. (g): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.