1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat deep-dish 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat nonstick large skillet over medium heat. Add pepper, beef and garlic; cook, breaking up meat, 8 minutes, until meat is no longer pink. Carefully drain liquid from skillet.
3. Stir peas, parsley, tarragon and thyme into meat mixture; cook 4 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup onion and 1 cup cheese. Scrape into pie plate.
4. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard and baking mix in bowl. Pour into pie plate.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onion and cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.