Beef up pasta salad by adding strips of grilled flank steak. This main-dish salad, with a zesty cumin and cayenne spiced dressing, will satisfy the heartiest of appetites.
1. In a bowl, whisk vinegar, mayonnaise, oil, salt, oregano, cumin and cayenne until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a grill with medium-hot coals. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3. Sprinkle steak with the seasoning. Grill 4 to 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer for medium-rare. Let rest 10 minutes then cut into thin slices.
4. Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain; rinse under cold water.
5. Toss pasta with dressing in serving bowl. Add steak, tomatoes, onion, corn, parsley and basil to bowl; toss to combine. Chill 1 hour, then serve over greens.