Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce OR: soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- 3 ounces Gorgonzola cheese OR: other blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 dashes hot red-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 small head red-leaf lettuce, washed, dried, separated into leaves
- 12 pear or cherry tomatoes, halved (red and yellow)
- 1/4 pound whole string beans, trimmed and cooked
1. Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, honey, garlic and ginger in resealable plastic food-storage bag.
2. Trim excess fat from steak. Score diamond pattern 1/4 inch deep on both sides. Add steak to bag. Seal bag; turn bag over to coat meat well. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
3. Grill or broil steak for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium rare, turning once. Cut steak across grain at 45-degree angle into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4. Mix together Gorgonzola cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper sauce, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir in milk until smooth.
5. Arrange lettuce and tomatoes on large platter. Overlay sliced steak on greens. Surround with green beans. Drizzle 3/4 cup of dressing over salad. Pass remaining dressing or refrigerate for other uses.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 302, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 85, carb. (g): 14, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 598, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.