Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 10 mins
- 6 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- 2 teaspoons Spice Hunter Greek Seasoning
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced into thin half-moons
- 12 large radishes, quartered
- 2 ounces herb-and-garlic-seasoned feta cheese, crumbled
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard and salt. Gradually whisk in olive oil.
2. Heat grill pan on the stovetop or set grill to medium-high heat. Coat cooking surface with nonstick cooking spray. Season steak with Greek seasoning. Grill for 4 minutes. Turn and grill 4 to 6 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, for medium-rare. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice against the grain.
3. On a large serving platter, fan out tomatoes. Scatter cucumber, radishes and feta over the top. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve with the sliced steak.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 58, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 548, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.