Servings: 2 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins to 14 mins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 well-trimmed beef rib-eye steaks, 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped, pitted, Kalamata or ripe black olives
Make It Prepare Seasonings:
1. Combine garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl. Press mixture onto both sides of steaks.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook, turning over once, 10 to 14 minutes depending on desired doneness. Place on serving platter. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Scatter cheese and olives over steaks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 499, Fat, total (g): 30, chol. (mg): 148, carb. (g): 5, pro. (g): 50, sodium (mg): 878, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.