Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Lightly toast bread. Cut off crusts; cut slices in half diagonally.
2. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Add garlic and sirloin; saute until beef is cooked through, 5 minutes. Add sherry; cook 1 minute.
3. Mix broth, flour, salt, pepper and mustard in bowl. Add to skillet; cook 2 minutes to thicken.
4. Serve beef and sauce with toast.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 243, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 57, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 337, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.