Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 12 mins to 15 mins
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 T-bone steak, well trimmed (about 1-1/2 pounds, 1 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1. Finely chop garlic. On cutting board, add half the salt to garlic; mash to paste with side of knife.
2. Sprinkle steak with remaining salt. Rub garlic paste on both sides of steak. Press pepper into steak. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
3. Heat broiler. Broil steak 6 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, for medium-rare (145 degrees F to 150 degrees F). Remove to serving platter.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 219, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 95, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 204, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.