1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil shallow 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Place large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the 1 teaspoon vegetable oil; swirl to coat. Add coleslaw mix; brown well without stirring, about 3 minutes. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes longer, adding 2 tablespoons water after 1 minute. Let cool slightly.
3. Crumble beef and pork into large bowl. Add browned vegetables, egg whites, bread crumbs, tomatoes, celery salt and pepper. Shape into loaf in bowl; place in prepared pan. Reshape into 10 x 5-inch loaf.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Drain off drippings; reserve for Good Gravy (recipe follows). Let meat loaf stand 10 minutes before slicing.
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons flour; cook 1 minute (mixture will be dry). Stir in 1/4 teaspoon each thyme and celery salt. Stir in 1-3/4 cups chicken broth and any degreased drippings reserved from Garden Meat Loaf. Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened and simmering. Stir together 1/4 cup dry white wine and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in cup until smooth. Add to gravy with 2 teaspoons soy sauce; stir until thickened and simmering. Serve hot. Makes 2 cups.