Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound fusilli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound ground beef round
- 1/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid red-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
1. Cook pasta.
2. Heat the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 1 minute. Add Worcestershire sauce; cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add beef; saute, uncovered, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Stir in barbecue sauce, crushed tomatoes and red-pepper seasoning; cook for 3 minutes.
3. Pour hot sauce over hot cooked pasta on serving platter. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 597, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 76, carb. (g): 61, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 313, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.