Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 3 mins Grill 10 mins
- 2 cans (16-1/2 ounces each) plums, drained and pitted
- 1/4 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 flank steak (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 3/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions, plus extra for garnish
1. Prepare grill. Puree plums in blender. Combine puree, sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and salt in small saucepan. Simmer 3 minutes. Remove 1/2 cup sauce for beef. Keep remaining sauce warm for spaghetti.
2. Brush plum sauce over steak. Grill 5 minutes on each side, basting with additional sauce until internal temperature is 160 degrees F for medium.
3. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti, following package directions. Add snow peas during last minute of cooking. Drain. Toss warm sauce with spaghetti, snow peas, scallions. Slice steak across grain on angle. Serve with spaghetti. Garnish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 468, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 49, carb. (g): 72, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 491, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.