Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Grill 10 mins to 12 mins
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 sirloin steak (about 2 pounds), cut into 4 pieces
1. Combine fennel, vinegar, oil, thyme, allspice in food-storage bag. Add steaks; expel air. Seal. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare grill with hot coals. Position grill rack 4 inches above coals.
3. Grill steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side for medium-rare. To broil:
4. Lightly coat broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Broil steaks 4 inches from source of heat for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 525, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 2, carb. (g): 202, pro. (g): 69, sodium (mg): 151, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.