Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated piecrusts (2 crusts)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft. Add garlic, chili powder, beef, and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until beef is browned. Drain meat. Stir in vegetables and salsa.
2. Cut each piecrust into three triangles. Place crusts on large cookie sheet. Divide mixture between triangles. Sprinkle cheese over meat. Fold crusts over, seal edges, and cut slits in each. Bake 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 545, Fat, total (g): 33, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 20, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.