Servings: 8 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 box (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano OR: 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium-size cucumber, peeled and sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 3 scallions, diagonally sliced
- 6 ounces sliced roast beef, cut into strips
1. Bring broth and the water in medium-size saucepan to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Make Dressing:
2. Whisk oregano, sugar, mustard, lemon juice and vinegar in small bowl. Whisk in oil in thin stream until well blended.
3. Transfer couscous to large bowl. Add tomatoes, cucumber, Feta if using, scallions and roast beef. Add dressing, and toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 280, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 554, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.