1. Bring large pot water to boiling. Core cabbage with sharp knife. Discard any coarse outer leaves. Place cabbage, stem end down, in boiling water. Cook 6 minutes. Carefully remove cabbage. When cool enough to handle, remove 16 leaves from head. Reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
2. Heat nonstick large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery and bacon; cook 6 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add beef, rosemary and marjoram; cook, breaking up meat, 8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain excess liquid from skillet. Remove from heat.
3. Coat large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Stir rice, eggs, salt and pepper into meat mixture. Spoon 1/3 cup mixture in middle of each cabbage leaf. Fold thick end over filling; fold sides over and roll up envelope style. Place rolls, seam side down, in single layer in prepared skillet or pan.
4. Combine tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, sugar and lemon juice in bowl. Spoon over cabbage rolls.
5. Cover skillet or pot. Gently simmer for 40 minutes or until cabbage is knife-tender. Serve cabbage rolls with sauce.