1. Heat broiler. Mix chili powder, garlic salt, red pepper and cumin in bowl.
2. Toss potatoes, 3 tablespoons oil, scallions, 2 teaspoons spice mixture in a bowl. Place on baking sheet.
3. Brush both sides of meat with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Rub remaining spice mixture over steak.
4. Cook potatoes on baking sheet on lowest rack in oven 12 minutes, turning halfway through. At same time, broil meat 4 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes. Turn meat over. Broil 6 minutes (internal temperature 145 degrees F for medium-rare). Remove the meat from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
5. While meat is resting, place potatoes under broiler for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and crispy.
6. Thinly slice meat on angle. Serve with seasoned fries.