Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Marinate 6 hrs or overnight Broil 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian chili paste
- 1 pound (about 1-1/4 inches thick) boneless top sirloin (London broil)
1. Combine soy, juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger and chili paste in bowl.
2. Score steak on both sides. Place in plastic food-storage bag with soy mixture; seal; turn to coat. Marinate, refrigerated, 6 hours or overnight.
3. Coat broiler pan with cooking spray. Heat broiler. Place steak on broiler pan; discard marinade.
4. Broil 6 inches from heat 15 minutes, turning once, for medium-rare (145 degrees F to 150 degrees F). Remove to platter. Let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 171, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 75, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 324, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.