Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 club steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup bottled chunky blue cheese dressing
- 2 ounces blue cheese
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steaks, and cook for about 2 minutes per side. Remove steaks from skillet; keep warm.
2. Add onion and garlic to skillet; saute for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add beef broth; cook for 1-1/2 minutes to reduce. Remove from heat. Stir in blue cheese dressing. Spoon equal amount of sauce, about 1/4 cup, over each steak. Top with crumbled blue cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 472, Fat, total (g): 32, chol. (mg): 108, carb. (g): 4, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 707, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.