Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Grill 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
1. Prepare grill or heat broiler.
2. Blend together meat with 1/4 cup cold water in small bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper. Gently mix in blue cheese. Shape into 6 equal patties; do not pack tightly.
3. Grill or broil burgers 4 inches from heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side, depending on desired doneness.
4. Serve each burger topped with dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 334, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 94, carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 444, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.