Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 pound sirloin tip steak
- 1 teaspoon spicy steak seasoning (such as McCormicks Grill Mates)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic, sliced
- 2 15 1/2 ounce cans beef broth
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound ditalini pasta
- 2 zucchini, cut in 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil
1. Cut sirloin into 1-inch cubes; season with spicy steak seasoning.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add steak; cook until browned all over, about 3 minutes. Remove to plate.
3. Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute for 5 minutes. Add beef broth and tomato sauce; bring to a boil. Add ditalini pasta.
4. Cover; simmer 8 minutes, stirring often. Add zucchini and cook, covered, until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in steak and tomatoes. Heat through, 1 minute. Stir in basil just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 321, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 1031, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.