Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Chill 2 hrs Cook 4 mins
- 1 cup light chipotle or Southwestern-flavored mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 17 ounce container Southwestern shredded beef
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 4 - 5 ounce package taco shells
- 1/2 cup shredded taco cheese blend
- Extra reduced-fat sour cream, for garnish
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk and salt. Whisk until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, stir together coleslaw mix, green pepper and mayonnaise mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Heat shredded beef following package directions. Stir in the corn.
4. To serve, spoon about 3 tablespoons of beef mixture into each taco shell. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of the shredded cheese over each. Garnish with sour cream, if desired. Serve with coleslaw on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 457, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 67, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 1096, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.