1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix lime juice, jalapeno, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, pepper sauce, oil, onion and cumin in bowl. Pour half into large skillet.
3. Whisk sour cream and sugar into remaining lime-juice mixture. Slice avocado in half; seed; scoop out half of flesh; mash into sour cream dressing until smooth. Chop other half of avocado; reserve.
4. Cut 4 tortillas in half; cut in 1/4-inch-wide strips; place on baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray. Mix remaining chili powder, salt and pepper in cup. Sprinkle over strips.
5. Bake in 425 degrees F oven 8 minutes or until crisp.
6. Simmer lime-juice mixture in skillet until heated through. Add beef; cook 6 minutes, until no longer brown. Add corn; heat through.
7. Mix lettuce, cheese and tomatoes in bowl. Add tortilla crisps and chopped avocado. Top with beef-corn mixture. Add dressing. Serve with warmed tortillas.