Servings: 10 Prep 10 mins Cool 10 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins Cook 5 mins to 7 mins
- 1 package egg noodles
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds packaged fully cooked pot roast with gravy, meat cut into 1/2-inch cubes, gravy reserved OR: leftover pot roast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 10 3/4 ounce cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook noodles with onion following package directions; drain. Place noodles and onion in 4-quart casserole. Fold in cubed pot roast along with any gravy.
2. Whisk together soup, milk, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over noodles; stir to combine completely.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 375, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 97, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 950, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.