- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 9 ounce package frozen sugar snap peas, thawed and drained (see Note, page 122)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut in 3 x 1-inch strips
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 5 ounce packages Japanese curly noodles OR: 12 ounces capellini pasta
1. Combine soy, broth, vinegar, ginger, oil and sugar in large bowl. Add peas, beef, mushrooms and tomatoes; toss to combine.
2. Bring 5 quarts water to boiling in saucepan. Stir in noodles; cover and set aside 4 to 5 minutes until tender. Drain noodles. Place on platter or plates. Top with beef mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 441, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 27, carb. (g): 70, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 1510, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.