Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 16 mins
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons regular sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/3 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 ounces snow peas, trimmed
- 4 1/2 ounces maifun rice sticks
- 1 4 1/2 ounce jar baby corn, drained and rinsed
1. Saute steak, 1 teaspoon garlic and 1 teaspoon ginger in 1 tablespoon oil in nonstick skillet 4 minutes to almost cook through. Transfer to plate.
2. In skillet, saute remaining garlic and ginger, and pepper flakes, onion, mushrooms and sweet pepper in remaining 1 tablespoon oil for 4 minutes.
3. Mix broth, hoisin, soy, cornstarch. Add to skillet; cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add peas, rice sticks; stir-fry over medium-low heat to thicken, 4 minutes. Add beef and corn. Cover; let stand on heat 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 466, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 59, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 1264, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.