Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Marinate 25 mins Grill 5 mins
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 24)
- 1 small red cabbage (1-1/4 lbs) cored and shredded
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cored and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Soak 8 bamboo skewers in warm water. In small bowl, blend white vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Add olive oil in a thin stream.
2. In glass dish, combine 1/3 cup of the dressing with sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces. Refrigerate 25 minutes.
3. In large bowl, combine red cabbage, sweet red pepper and red onion. Toss with remaining dressing.
4. Heat grill or broiler. Thread meat onto skewers alternating with 1-inch pieces of sweet red pepper. Grill or broil for 3 minutes, then turn over and grill or broil an additional 2 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve slaw topped with 2 skewers each.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 35, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 325, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.