Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 45 mins
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large ribs celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 17 ounce package fully cooked beef tips with gravy (such as Hormel)
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces extra-wide egg noodles, cooked
1. In a large, heavy pot, over medium-high heat, saute onion in oil for 5 minutes or until golden.
2. Add carrots and celery. Cook another 5 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce and 2-1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
3. Add beef tips with gravy. Cook, covered, another 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in olives. Whisk flour, salt and pepper together with 1/3 cup cold water. Stir into stew. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring gently, until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened. Cook 1 minute longer. Serve over cooked noodles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 534, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 119, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 72, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 914, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.