Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Chill overnight Broil 8 mins
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 3/4 pound boneless sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound very small new potatoes
- 1 medium-size zucchini
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 6 cherry tomatoes
1. Combine vinegar, wine, rosemary, oil, salt, pepper in bowl. Add meat. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
2. Cook potatoes in boiling water 8 to 10 minutes. Add zucchini for last 4 to 6 minutes or until half-cooked. Drain potatoes and zucchini.
3. Slice zucchini 1 inch thick. Add with onion, sweet pepper, tomatoes to meat; marinate 10 minutes.
4. Skewer meat, onion, potato, zucchini, pepper and tomatoes on 6 metal 10-inch skewers.
5. Broil kabobs 4 to 6 inches from heat for 4 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 313, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 69, carb. (g): 20, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 554, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.