1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add steak strips, onion, green pepper and cumin; cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is browned and vegetables tender-crisp. Stir in salt. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle half the cheese over half of each tortilla. Top with steak mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold tortillas in half to cover filling; fasten each with wooden pick. Place tortillas on prepared sheet.
4. Bake in 425 degrees F oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Meanwhile, coarsely chop tomato. Stir together tomato and salsa in small bowl.
6. Cut each quesadilla into 3 triangles. Serve with salsa mixture and sour cream if desired. Remove picks before eating.