Servings: 6 Cook 22 mins to 27 mins
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 6.09 ounce box rice pilaf mix
- Seasoning packet (from rice pilaf mix)
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken broth granules
- 6 cooked sweet pepper halves
1. Cook ground beef, chopped onion, minced garlic, frozen peas, thyme and oregano in oil in saucepan 5 minutes, until meat is no longer pink. Remove to bowl. Add ketchup.
2. In saucepan, mix rice pilaf mix, seasoning packet, water, and chicken broth granules; simmer, covered, 17 to 22 minutes, to cook rice. Mix rice with meat; spoon into sweet pepper halves.