Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and left whole
- 1 flank steak (about 14 ounces), cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger OR: 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
1. Cook beans in large pot boiling water until tender, about 6 minutes; drain.
2. Stir-fry beef, ginger and garlic in hot oil in skillet 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Whisk broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy and sesame oil in small bowl. Add to beef; cook until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Add beans; heat. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with peanuts. Serve.