To make this a 30-minute recipe, cook the potatoes in the microwave. Make the cheesy hamburger topping while the potatoes cook.
1. Place baking potatoes on paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave on 100 percent power for 16 to 18 minutes or until knife-tender, turning once. Remove potatoes; wrap each in foil. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Add broccoli slaw; cook, stirring, until slaw is wilted, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup of cheddar, the milk and nutmeg. Stir into beef mixture in skillet; cook until heated through and cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Heat broiler.
5. Unwrap potatoes, leaving foil in place. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise on top. Gently push ends to slightly open tops. Transfer potatoes in foil to baking sheet or broiler pan. Season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Scoop 3/4 cup of beef mixture into each split potato. Sprinkle each potato with about 2 tablespoons of remaining cheddar.
6. Broil stuffed potatoes 6 inches from heat until cheese melts and bubbles slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve potatoes while still warm.