Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins Cook 7 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 15 ounce can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed and lightly mashed
- 3 cups garlic cilantro salsa, such as Muir Glen
- 12 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 2 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces Colby cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add ground beef and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Season with salt, oregano and cumin.
3. Add beans and 1-1/2 cups of the salsa and heat through, about 2 minutes.
4. Microwave tortillas for 1 minute to soften. Spoon 1/4 cup of filling onto center of each tortilla. Fold up tortilla as if wrapping a package. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
5. Spoon remaining salsa over burritos. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 601, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 55, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 73, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 1523, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.