Servings: 6 Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1 egg
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1 1/3 cups hickory-smoked barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup packaged dry bread crumbs (see Note)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat egg in bowl. Mix in beef, pork, 2/3 cup barbecue sauce, crumbs, parsley, onion, garlic and salt. Shape scant 3/4 cup mixture into 4 x 2 x 1-inch loaf, for total of 6. Place on jelly-roll pan. Top each loaf with about 2 tablespoons of remaining barbecue sauce.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 30 minutes, until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F. Let stand on pan 10 minutes.
4. Serve immediately or cool completely; refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 346, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 114, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 1118, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.