Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 hrs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds beef brisket (2 pieces), trimmed of fat
- Sandwich buns
1. Combine all ingredients except meat in large measuring cup. Pour 1/3 of sauce into slow cooker, add 1 piece of meat; pour in another 1/3 of sauce; add second piece of meat, and pour in remaining sauce. Cover, set heat to low, and cook 10 hours.
2. Transfer meat to cutting board. Using a large knife, chop meat. Skim fat from sauce and discard. Add chopped meat to sauce; serve on buns with coleslaw. Freeze leftovers for future meals.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, remove food from your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 230, Fat, total (g): 10, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 24, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.