Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium-size onion, sliced
- 1 pound beef strips for stir-fry
- 2 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup frozen pepper strips
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
1. Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion; cook 5 minutes. Add beef and zucchini; cook 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add pepper strips, chili powder, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes, until meat is cooked through. Add sauce. Heat through. Serve with cheese, sour cream and tortillas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 558, Fat, total (g): 30, chol. (mg): 80, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 1083, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.