Makes: 6 servings. Prep: 10 minutes. Thaw: 1 day in the refrigerator. grill: 11 to 12 minutes.
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, diced onion, black pepper and salt.
2. Form meat into 6 patties, each about 1 inch thick. Wrap a piece of bacon around the edge of each patty and secure with a toothpick.
3. Place in a covered container suitable for freezing and label. Freeze for up to 1 month.To Cook:
4. Thaw in refrigerator 1 day.
5. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot charcoal or heat a gas grill to medium-high or heat broiler. Grill or broil for 5 to 6 minutes per side until nicely browned and steak registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
6. Serve with baked potato or seasoned steak fries, salad and garlic bread.