Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Broil 10 mins to 11 mins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 small filet mignon steaks (about 4 ounces each, about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 slices reduced-fat turkey bacon
1. Coat broiler pan with cooking spray. Heat broiler.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on steaks. Rub with Italian seasoning. Cut bacon in half lengthwise; wrap half around each filet; secure with wooden pick. Place on broiler pan.
3. Broil 6 inches from heat 10 to 11 minutes, turning once, for medium- rare (145 degrees F to 150 degrees F). Remove to serving platter. Let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 193, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 186, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.