- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 14 ounce can whole baby corn spears, drained
- 1 small seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch- thick slices
- 1 1 pound piece deli-style roast beef, cut crosswise into 1 x 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 medium-size jalapeno chile, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped (1 tablespoon)
- 1 small bunch watercress
1. Whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, peanut oil, sugar and garlic in large bowl until well blended. Add corn and cucumber; toss to coat evenly with dressing. Remove corn and cucumbers with slotted spoon to small bowl.
2. Add beef, onion, cilantro, mint and jalapeno to dressing in large bowl; toss to coat.
3. To serve, arrange watercress on large serving platter. Top with beef mixture. Garnish with corn and cucumbers. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 330, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 1018, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.