Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce OR ketchup
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 3 ounce packages low-fat ramen instant noodle soup
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced Chinese cabbage OR green cabbage
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut in slivers
- 1 cup small mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 pound cooked leftover top round steak, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, cut in slivers
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1. Mix water, soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger, pepper and one seasoning packet from noodles in large saucepan (reserve other packet for other use). Bring to simmering; add cabbage and carrot; cook 5 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, corn and noodles; simmer 3 minutes. Add beef and onion; heat through. Stir in oil.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 314, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 24, carb. (g): 53, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 1591, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.