Servings: 8 Yield: 8 fajitas Prep 15 mins Cook 9 mins
- 1 pound flank steak
- 3 teaspoons Southwest fajita seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium-size yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
1. Cut steak across the grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips; toss with seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions; cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add steak and cook 5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in lime juice. Serve in tortillas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 210, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 387, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.