1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; cook until browned, stirring often, about 8 minutes. Add jalapeno, oregano, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper; cook 1 minute. Pour 1/4 cup of the water into skillet; cook, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, until liquid evaporates, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in green onions and cilantro.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat shallow 12 x 7 x 2-inch or other 2 1/2- to 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Bring chicken broth in saucepan to boiling. Stir together cornmeal and 2 cups cold water in bowl. When broth boils, add cornmeal mixture all at once, stirring constantly; cook, stirring, over medium heat until consistency of mashed potatoes, about 8 minutes. Add remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Cool slightly.
4. Spread two-thirds cornmeal mixture in prepared dish. Combine beans in bowl. Spoon over cornmeal; press down lightly. Sprinkle with cheese, reserving 1/2 cup.
5. Toss tomatoes with corn kernel mixture; spread over cheese. Dab spoonfuls of remaining cornmeal mixture over top; it is not necessary to completely cover.
6. Combine yogurt and tomato sauce in a bowl; spoon in diagonal lines across top of casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
7. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until top is browned and casserole is heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Makes 12 servings.