Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint grape cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Bring a large stockpot of water to boiling. Add trimmed beans; boil until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, cut basil leaves into thin strips (chiffonade). Melt butter in very large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans; cook until beginning to brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Add halved cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook until tomatoes begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in vinegar. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in basil. Serve immediately, or cool to room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 87, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 227, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.