Servings: 6 Stand 25 mins
- 2 avocados
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed, drained, and mashed
- 1 15 ounce can Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed, drained, and mashed
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup light dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Whole grain flour tortillas
1. Place avocados, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and knead bag to mash mixture.
2. In a 6-cup straight-sided clear glass bowl, spread the black beans in an even layer. Spread avocado mixture over black beans. Spoon white beans in mounds over the avocado layer; carefully spread evenly. Spoon salsa over white bean layer; spread evenly. Spoon mounds of sour cream over salsa layer; carefully spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
3. Spoon layered dip onto tortillas, roll up, and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 378, Fat, total (g): 16, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 19, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 519, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.