Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr 20 mins
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 cans (about 16 ounces each) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
1. Whisk together brown sugar, mustard and molasses in medium-size bowl until smooth.
2. Place 1/2 cup beans in a food processor or blender. Whirl until pureed. Stir into brown sugar mixture along with remaining beans, green and red peppers and onion. Pour beans into 2-quart baking dish.
3. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 degree F oven for 1 hour 20 minutes until slightly thickened. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 124, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 27, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 373, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.