- 1 cup bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Combine bulgur, tomatoes, zucchini and parsley in a serving bowl. Pour in boiling water and cover tightly with foil for 12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and bulgur is tender.
2. Stir in chickpeas, feta, lemon zest, lemon juice and olive oil. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 434, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 12, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 655, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.